Filtering The Cloud Of Confusion —
Nutrition for the 21st Century
I am absolutely thrilled to now be offering online Webinar classes which will enable me to reach a larger number of people in need of nutritional guidance.
I have composed a package of eight core lessons, the first of which is free. The remaining seven Webinars are each approximately 45 – 60 minutes in length (my presentation) at a reasonable fee of $25 each. To address questions that may arise, each attendee receives a free, one-on-one, 15 minute phone consultation upon completing the series.
Free Introductory Webinar
Regardless of whether or not you choose me as your nutritional guide, this free, introductory Webinar will arm you with the basic knowledge you need to begin your own, personal wellness journey:
Who Will Benefit From This Program?
- Those trying to do their best but generally confused as to what to eat
- Those ready for change but not quite sure where to begin
- Those who have been trying various dietary strategies and still don’t feel well
- Those with a sluggish metabolism
- Those with blood sugar issues
- Those with energy and mood issues
- Those with hormonal imbalance
- Those with digestive issues
- Those with thyroid impairment
- Those with weight management issues
- Those who want to learn the lesser known, buried, nutrition and health perspectives that could be the missing links they’ve been looking for
- Those who need nutritional guidance but are not able to work on an individualized basis
The nutrition and wellness perspectives I’ll be presenting throughout the webinar series are rarely heard — even within the natural health care community — and desperately in need of our consideration. You will walk away from the program with information useful and relevant for the rest of your life.
“Do I really need this?” — “Haven’t I heard it all before?” — “I already know everything I need to know about nutrition!”
What This Program Is NOT:
- The run-of-the-mill nutrition/health advice you’ve already heard over and over
- Comprised of “fluff” that wastes your time and money
- A sales pitch trying to sell a product
How Does It Work?
- The Webinars will be presented in the order listed below, at the convenience of the individual. Each individual has the flexibility to choose the days and times they’d like to view the webinars. In other words, you can view the entire series within one week by watching one webinar per day for seven days straight, or spread them out any way that works best for your schedule.
- The fee is $175 for the seven Webinar package — which breaks down to a very reasonable $25 per class. Payment may be made via PayPal (you will receive a payment request) or by check, prior to the first Webinar. The Webinars are interconnected and only available as a package (not individually).
- Please scroll down to register for the program.
Part 1: Setting the Stage
- This Webinar introduces many of the core nutrition and wellness principles that need to be understood in order to proceed to the more detailed information included in subsequent Webinars.
Part 2: Fats
- Learn how to avoid the single most detrimental component in our modern diet – The center of degeneration and disease. Are “essential fatty acids” truly essential to your diet? Learn the surprising truth about which fats support human health.
Part 3: Carbohydrates
- Gain an understanding of this seemingly confusing macronutrient (high carb? low carb? no carb?). Learn how to use this important macronutrient wisely.
Part 4: Protein
- Learn how to harness the healing and anti-aging power of this essential macronutrient. How much is enough? What about protein powders? Animal vs. plant protein? Children’s needs vs. adults?
Part 5: Dairy
- Yes? No? Maybe? Learn how to avoid and potentially reverse Dairy Intolerance, and become familiar with what to look for and what to steer clear of.
Part 6: Sugar and Salt
- Are they really the devils they’re made out to be? Learn the truth about these demonized foods.
Part 7: Balancing Blood Sugar
- Learn how to put it all together in this critical, first step on the road to wellness.
Please email me and I will be happy to address any uncertainties you may have about the program.
To Register For The Program: